Sunday, April 1, 2012

There's Spinach In My Pizza?

Sorry there haven't been too many posts lately! March has been a busy month and April looks like it will be the same. Hopefully I'll be able to post more in May. However, here is another tid-bit until then:

Last night we made home-made pizza, a favorite treat in our home. I pureed some spinach in our food processor and mixed it in with the tomato sauce. Everyone seemed to enjoy their pizza just the same, except for one of my boys who was a little under the weather. The pizza tasted just the same to me too. I still whole-heartedly believe in continuing to offer vegetables. However, it sure is nice to sneak some extra vegetables in while the kids are still learning to like their greens! Try this trick at your house and let me know if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment