I want to thank Busy-Dad-E over at www.busy-dad-e.blogspot.com for honoring my blog with the Liebster Blog Award. Apparently this award is given to up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers. What a fun day for the woRD on fitness!
With this fun little award comes rules. Here they are:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the awarder has given you, the awardee.
3. You, now the awarder, choose 11 questions for your nominees who are now the awardees.
4. Choose 11 awardees, link to their website, and notify them.
5. No award-backs.
11 things about me:
1. I am a mom of three fun and crazy kids.
2. I love to run and run some more.
3. I consider myself a foodie and love to cook/try new recipes.
4. For no reason at all, my study partner for our metabolism class and I memorized the chemical structure for cholesterol. I have never forgotten it.
5. A clean house has always been important to me. I have now forgotten what that is after having three kids!
6. You can usually find me wearing gym clothes at the grocery store, home, gym, library, museum, or playground. I rarely wear regular clothes these days except at work, church, and a night out on the town. Even at work I often change into gym clothes. Hey, I work in a wellness facility!
7. In college I realized that I would need to learn to like vegetables if I was going to be a dietitian. I slowly started introducing new vegetables to myself and found new ways to cook them. Many years later, I can honestly say that I love vegetables!
8. I always look forward to quality time with my husband and best friend.
9. Seventy degrees is my favorite outdoor temperature.
10. Until the kids go to bed, the only time I sit down is when I'm driving.
11. I love this crazy life with my wonderful family!
Answer the questions from the awarder:
1. Coke or Pepsi? Coke zero cherry.
2. Pepperoni or plain cheese? I'll go with pepperoni.
3. What are you most passionate about? Professionally: Helping my clients to live their lives to the fullest by staying healthy with good food and exercise. Personally: Raising a family that lives in a way that is pleasing to God.
4. Do you believe in absolute truth? Yes.
5. Where in the world would you most like to visit? Ireland.
6. Which of my posts are your favorite? Oh my gosh, Busy-Dad-E! That is a tough question! So many of your posts are hilarious and so many are sweet. I will go with one of your sports posts.
7. What is your favorite thing about being a parent? Again, hard to pick just one thing. I will go with two! I love the hugs and seeing them master a new skill or hit a new mile-stone. It is such a happy time!
8. Do you floss before or after brushing? After, of course!
9. What makes you truly happy? My family!
10. What is your favorite hobby? Running!
11. What one question would you like to ask me? Does life get harder or easier as your children get older?
My questions for the awardees:
1. What is your favorite Friday night activity these days?
2. Books on tape or music while driving?
3. Would you rather text people or call them?
4. We always say technology is awesome, but what is the biggest drawback to the phones,computers, tablets, etc?
5. What is your favorite hobby?
6. What is your favorite birthday dinner?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. Favorite singer from your childhood?
9. Will you vote in the upcoming election?
10. Summer or Winter?
11. Favorite thing to do on Halloween?
Thank you, Busy-Dad-E!